If you want to help me, you can try to pledge your support, whether or not you will ever understand why I suffer with my anxiety, and at times, profound sadness and irritability. Please consider the little truths to follow:
- Believe me
- Be patient, I do not want to be a burden to anyone
- Accept that my pain and my disorder is as real as any other physical disability or injury, even though you can't see it
- Understand that I would never hold on to this if I had a choice
- I would like to cast these feelings of anxiety, helplessness, moodiness, hyperactivity, fear, loss of interest in socializing, irritability, difficulty concentrating, feeling jumpy, and tiredness into the far reaches of the universe and banish the pain and bad memories from my mind forever
- If I want to be touched, a hug works well.
- If I say I just need a moment, or I cry for no apparent reason, just wait for me to come back, no words are needed.
- I want to be whole and happy again, other than my dark times, I will be there for you.