June 1, 2011

Sweet Cherry Vintage Lingerie Hits #11 in Top Worldwide Blogs!

Wikio has place my blog as #11 top lingerie blogs! I am so honored! Be sure to check out these other lingerie blogs as well!



1Confessions of a Lingerie Addict
2 Frou Frou Fashionista
3BODY
4Too Many Tights!
5Guilty Pleasures
6Lingerie Briefs Blog ~ by Ellen Lewis
7Spokes 'n' Daggers
8The Lingerie Journal
9frankufotos Lingerie
10Knickers Blog
11SWEET CHERRY VINTAGE LINGERIE
12The Panty Drawer
13Intimate Guide
14Blogleaves
15Lingerie Blog
16Fashion Legwear
17Lingerie Diva's Diary
18Eve's Apples Lingerie Blog
19Trendy Lingerie
20Mastectomy bras and lingerie
21Plus Size Bras and Panties
22seductiveglamour.com
23PRETTY LITTLE UNDERTHINGS

Ranking made by Wikio

1 comment:

maidsylvie said...

What a nice Woman you are . So unique . Who would know you are suffering at all . I am terribly sorry for the trauma in your lives . Cars are not safe with all the traffic let alone a motorcyle .
Anyway you have my prayers and I will do my best to share your site with those I know . Best to you Dear . maid sylvie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...