February 15, 2012

Undies...Where Do I Keep Thee?

Undies...Lingerie...Knickers...Panties...Whatever you want to call them, but where do you keep them? Do you just throw them wadded up in your drawer? Or do you fold oh so delicately with lingerie sweet smelling sachet's and keep hidden in a satin lingerie bag? My secret is safe with me about how I keep my panties...What do you do with yours?
In the meantime, check out these vintage lingerie satin holders and plastic hanging vintage lingerie collectibles for your vintage lingerie garments!
As shown before, my PLASTIC PANTY COLLECTION ;)

Plastic panties post




on eBay here , here and here
SweetCherry Vintage Lingerie eBay Store

Please be sure to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you! Thank you!!


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...