April 29, 2014

Vintage Lingerie and My Love For Vintage Slips

Guess Who?

Ridiculously grainy, my first attempt at a "selfie" in a navy blue Van Raalte full slip. I created it in black and white in hopes it wouldn't be so grainy...I was wrong. 

What I WANT to look like...ha!

Howdy folks. Well here they are. I took these awhile back, and posted them on my personal Facebook page, but now they are world wide, so WTF, who cares right!? 
Well, another pitiful attempt at selfie.
 I am very shy, (ha, me!?), Yes., so any future pictures that I share, will be no face but just the body, and NO NUDIES. SO don't even ask or go there.



Sweet Vintage Lingerie

I collect vintage slips. My favorites without saying are 1950's Vanity Fair slips, and 1950's Van Raalte slips. I have a collection and in every color. For now this is as good as it gets for you. When I learn to use my timer and pose, you will get some more of me, or not. Ha.

Incredibly HOT and SEXY vintage picture of a vintage slip.

Why vintage slips? I wear them as nightgowns. I wear them under sheer dresses. I wear them around the house, and I wear them especially on hot nights. The feel of the luxuriously delicious nylon is super soft, and keeps cool. 

http://stores.ebay.com/SweetCherry-Vintage-Lingerie

So WHERE do you get vintage slips? Well, some of you may not realize I sell vintage lingerie in my online boutique here. Also, Glamour Gurlz UK http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kimberlyvcb_uk/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
 has some beautiful vintage slips, not to mention the beautiful models wearing them. Do you want to see more pictures of regular gals in vintage slips? Leave me a comment if so!

Me.
 

www.twitter.com/shelley_raewww.facebook.com/sweetcherryvintagewww.pinterest.com/vintagelingerie 

vintage slip, vintage slips, retro vintage lingerie, retro lingerie, glamour gurlz, shelley, sweet vintage lingerie, vintage lingerie blog, vintage lingerie blogs, lingerie blog, lingerie blogs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...